welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Sunday 16 December 2012

Workspaces #2


Workstation New June 2011
A series which showcases some lovely workspaces, whether they be functional, minimal or colorful.
You can check out the previous episode here – Workspaces #1
Mac Mini
Oficina, Enero 2011
iMac 27"
27" iMac
72/365 lazy afternoon
My desktop | June 2011
Studio Setup
My setup - 4th June 2010
Home Office 2011
Mac Setup - June 2011
My New Office / Workspace 1
Updated: Latest Workspace Desk Shot
Plex Media Center
Home Automation via SQ Remote
Desk closeup with gadgets tagged
Home Office/Theater/Automation Hackintosh
work
boba





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..