welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Monday 10 December 2012

Free Plugin to Record Voice and Video calls on Skype



Skype is the best and famous software to make video and audio calls worldwide. Most of the internet users are Skype lovers. When we are making calls through Skype, Skype doesn't allow us to record the conversation due to some security and privacy reasons. So if you want to record any of the conversation you have on Skype, what you'll do?

Free Plugins to Record Voice and Video Calls on Skype
Here I'll list you some most popular Skype video and voice recording software. These all software are fully free. Let's start to record your Skype calls using these free software. 







Dear Friends !!! I kindly request you all to LIKE my Facebook Fan Page.
LIKE me on Facebook & Get Daily updates Easily.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..