welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Samsung Galaxy S III 30 Million Units Sold in 5 Month [Infographic]




We all know Samsung mobiles has launched Galaxy S III on 29 May, 2012. It has got high response from people within few days after the launch. And now Galaxy S III has made a big hit in present market. Over 30 million units are sold out within just 5 months. Here's a simple infographic showing you the record breaking of Samsung Galaxy S III.


Dear Friends !!! I kindly request you all to LIKE my  Facebook Fan Page.
LIKE me on Facebook & Get Daily updates Easily.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..