welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Sunday 16 December 2012

Workspace & Office Design #6


new computer desk
A series which showcases the best workspaces, whether they be functional, minimal or colourful.
You can check out the previous episode here – Workspace Inspiration #5
P.S. I’ve renamed this series a little to make it more search friendly.
My entire Mac office space
Updated office pic
Desk *updated*
ADVisual Workspace
What to do when Comcast is down?
desk_3
New Workstation
My Heaven
Copenhagen Noise Lab - April 2011
Studio October 19th
Uitpak party iMac en Magic Mouse
Cleaned up the desk for the 1st time in months
Cleaned up the desk for the 1st time in months
You can see more about this setup at www.uofmtiger.net
ADVisual Workspace
The Lab - Basement work area and vintage Apple collection
My Mac Setup November 2009
Office, November 2011
black white workspace





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..