welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Friday 26 April 2013

Unlock or make to move the disabled or locked Widget in blogger with 6 step process tutorial


                                                   And this post is about to get back the Widgets which are Locked and or not able to move it's position.So follow this few six step process to unlock your widget and you can keep it's position at anywhere.and this is done by own experiment on my blog and succesfully worked process.And i can give you more confidence belive of applying this post.

follow these below steps:
step 1.   Open template's layout.

 step 2.   Look this below image .if you have this same problem.

 step 3.   Copy the name of the Widget you want to Unlock. Like the below image given



 step 4.   Press (ctrl+F)  to open search and paste the widget name their then you will get yellow or your option coloured name.  As shown in below Image 




 step 5.  Replace the " true "  of default to " false". like the below image.


 step 6.  After all this process you will get this successful Moving widget.

                  


And if you wanna to know any further details about Blogger. feel free to comment below

thanx for watching this .Comment below for further details .  and Don't Forget to Like my Facebook page Techno world









6 comments :

  1. Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is a
    really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to
    read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

    my web site windows registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for you feedback dude ... and Don't promote your Site right here ... please. if you really appreciating me just tell the word as awesome or nice .. that's it don't promote your website or blogs ..

      Delete
  2. Followed your steps but the problem still exists..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude ... i know some one will comment like this ..
      but believe me dude .. it's worked thing . and that entire thigs was printscreened by me dude ..

      okay okay ..

      could you give me a point where you struct with out result ...

      and
      final :- believe me i just kept only few things of post's ... that too those are checked and deployed in my blog ..

      so don't comment with out checking ..

      Delete

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..